- load_data(data_format: str = 'TextData', as_train_test: bool = True, include_properties: bool = True, include_embeddings: bool = False) Union[Tuple, TextData, DataFrame] [source]#
Load and returns the Tweet Emotion dataset (classification).
- data_formatstr, default: ‘TextData’
Represent the format of the returned value. Can be ‘TextData’|’DataFrame’ ‘TextData’ will return the data as a TextData object ‘Dataframe’ will return the data as a pandas DataFrame object
- as_train_testbool, default: True
If True, the returned data is split into train and test exactly like the toy model was trained. The first return value is the train data and the second is the test data. In order to get this model, call the load_fitted_model() function. Otherwise, returns a single object.
- include_propertiesbool, default: True
If True, the returned data will include the properties of the tweets. Incompatible with data_format=’DataFrame’
- include_embeddingsbool, default: True
If True, the returned data will include the embeddings of the tweets. Incompatible with data_format=’DataFrame’
- datasetUnion[TextData, pd.DataFrame]
the data object, corresponding to the data_format attribute.
- train, testTuple[Union[TextData, pd.DataFrame],Union[TextData, pd.DataFrame]
tuple if as_train_test = True. Tuple of two objects represents the dataset split to train and test sets.